Sunday 23 December 2012

The Chase App


An app of The Chase has been released recently, as far as I know only for Iphone/Ipad, which I have been played for a number of days. Priced at £1.49 is it worth your time and money?

The set up is great, the music, the presentation, the images of The Chaser. I can't fault it in this department. Its for up to 4 players (although doing the Final Chase is hard with more than one person) and its pitched in terms of difficulty at the same level of the TV show. 

I have to be honest here, and as much as I love The Chase, one major flaw ruins this app...the lack of questions (based on the regular repetition I cant see there being many in the database). No disrespect to anyone involved in the App as it definitely has its good points but even in my second or third game the repetition was high and frequent and after 5-6 games I was seeing no new questions. 

All in all, the app is perhaps worth a look but there are far better apps out there and unless the improvement is made in numbers of questions I won't be finding much use for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment