Tuesday 3 January 2012

Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? New Year Special!

Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? New Year Special

When I started The Quiz Addict I never thought I would have to type the words Stacy Solomon but here I find myself for the second time in a week writing about the Queen of The Jungle and certain contender for Britain's most annoying woman. I was very disappointed with the questions in the first of this seasons Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Special so when Stacy Solomon walked out I really felt like watching anything else. But I gave it a go, mainly because this was going to be focused on 2011 which may come in handy for future quizzes this week.

Stacy Solomon strutted out with comedian Lee Mack for her challenge on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire? and for the duration was far more relaxed than her time on Celebrity Mastermind. Slowly but surely she managed to annoy but herself and Lee Mack were answering well. She was entertaining in parts having a go at Tarrant and the comment about the 50/50 being fixed if you "say it out loud". They ended up winning £50,000 for Charity but hopefully that is the final time Stacy Solomon is mentioned on The Quiz Addict. I did learn a thing or two from her round though and would not have got the question they failed on about Magna Carta.

Richard Madeley was next, the man, the myth, the legend......with Sara Cox. Madeley's tea time "not meaning to be funny but was" antics are sorely missed by me so it was see him back on TV. I have never seen a man who thinks he is so "hip" but really isn't. Dad at the disco? Madeley on Millionaire! Sara Cox to her credit was fairly funny and there was an excellent moment when Madeley thought he had blew a question on bridges. Stacy Solomon was long forgotten now the Legend of Madeley was there. I must salute this man....as soon as they asked the audience....he knew it!

"If I'im wrong Im sorry" said Madeley on a Peak District question.....he wasn't wrong and Richard Madeley and Sara Cox walked away with £50,000 for failing to know books were the most handed in item on trains. Sad times to see the legend go and there was just about enough time for Dougie Pointer and Tom from Mcfly to step up to the plate to win some money for charity.

A much more enjoyable show of Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with some better-than-usual questions and of course Richard "The Man" Madeley!



No comments:

Post a Comment