Monday 23 January 2012

Updates: Moving gets closer...

Well its Monday morning and I hope one of the last Monday mornings I am hearing my alarm ring at 6.30am. My move to Sunderland continues to take closer steps and due to renting and needing a bond etc etc I have had a week shut indoors hence why there have been no new editions to the Quiz Trek this week. What I do intend to do is make a final trip to all the local quizzes in this area before I do move so that should see a few entries in the Quiz Trek postings.

I am really looking forward to my move and its going to open up a whole new world of quizzing, bring me into the heart of a city and make my work/life balance so much easier.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also still working on my listings sites for a guide to quizzing in the north east so if you run or know of any type of quiz at all please email me at fully234@hotmail.com as the site is coming on great now. I am looking for any quizzes in County Durham, Tyne and Wear or Teeside really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have also seen I have been posting up a lot of quiz questions recently and am tending to get a lot of answers emailed in to me which is great! If anyone wants a go at setting any quiz questions for those features please free free to email me a set and Ill post up the questions with any links etc you want as a way of thanking you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as I get many request on here asking for pub quiz questions do not forget Jason who provided us with questions from pubsquiz.co.uk is on hand......


No comments:

Post a Comment