Saturday 18 June 2011

Searching for County Durham/North East Quiz Players.....

If you are from the North East of England, but especially the County Durham area I am seeking your help and expressions of interest!

Basically, with the quiz scene in these parts being rather dead, I am looking at in the long run starting a Pub Quiz League for teams based in the County Durham area (mainly Peterlee, Horden, Easington,Shotton, Wingate et al). I have enquired in a few pubs around the area and I have had expressions of interest. However, what I need are names and perhaps contact details (email would be easier) of interest players. Maybe you are part of a regular quiz team and fancy the challenge of representing your local pub? Even if you are a single player I aim to have teams for you to join and even have a singles competition! So please anyone in the area get in touch with me at fully234@hotmail.com

This may start off as a one night chairty event to see what the level of interest is like but I really would like anyone with any interest to come forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment