Here we are then readers. This weeks Wednesday quiz. As usual answers in the comment box or emailed to email@example.com. Only one entry last week but hopefully we will get a building up of contenders!
- Which “Smile” singer got married this week?
- Which did
Liverpoolpay £20million for Jordan Henderson?
- What is the name of the new Government scheme to aid the unemployed back into work which started this week?
- Andrew Strauss and which other
cricketer were among the Honours in the Queens Birthday Honours list? England
- A new record for the worlds smallest man was unveiled this week. How small was he?
- In which Shakespeare play would you encounter Shylock?
- In what year did the Peasants Revolt, let by Watt Tyler Occur?
- And which king was on the throne during the Peasants Revolt?
- Which author wrote the Clockwork Orange novel?
- Name the director who brought Jackie Brown to the screen?
- What colour is the “black box” flight recorder found on aeroplanes?
- Which band have released albums including Performance and Cocktails, Word Gets Around and just Enough Education to Perform?
- In which city might you visit an annual airshow, visit the Bridges Shopping Centre, use the Park Land Transport Interchange and see the Winter Gardens.
- Name the gaming series which involves the character Solid Snake?
- What is the capital city of
- What is the name of the craft of shaping hedges?
- Which President appears on the US Five Dollar Bill?
- In which city would you find the statue of the Little Mermaid?
- And in the Disney film “Little Mermaid” what was the name of her love interest?
- What is the correct name for grouping of domestic cats?
- Where on a rattlesnake would you find the rattler?
- MGM is a famous film company, but what dot he initials MGM actually stand for?
- Which cat has no tail?
- Which nation did Celine Dion represent in the Eurovision Song contest?
- In which Shakespeare play would you find Hermia, Helena, Nick Bottom and Tom Snout?