A few teasers to get your brain in key on this damp and rather wintry Wednesday. Answers in Comment Box Please -
1. Which Queen in English History has been referred to as "Gloriana"?
2. What is the name of the city today that the Romans called Camulodunum?
3. What was the name of Boudica's husband, who's death caused the Romans to breach the "client kings" agreement and flog Boudica whilst taking her kingdom?
4. Hardians Wall stretches from Wallsend to where?
5. Which Saint sacrificed himself to protect the Christian Cleric Amphibolus?
6. Why are the Pagan gods (from roughly the Dark Ages) Tiw, Wodin, Thunor and Friya so important today?
7. Who is often called the "Father of British History" after his expansive works on British History including "The Ecclesiastical History of English People" in 731 AD?
8. Which kings death in 1066 caused a succession crisis, as he had no heir and had allegedly "promised" the throne to at least two different people?
9. In which county did King Harold II's victory at the Battle of Stamford Bridge take place?
10. What was the name of the Hill on which the Battle of Hastings took place?
Answers in a day or two