Monday 5 December 2011

Sunday Night Quizzing

Well I was back to the Moorcock in Peterlee last night for the first time in weeks and it was nice for the quizmaster to acknowledge I was back. And it was great to see the pub had been overhauled since the last time I was there and there were 14 teams, most teams having 4-6 players. Great turnout and in terms of the Peterlee/Easington area, the quiz at the Moorcock in Peterlee is by far the most popular. We got a respectable score considering there were only two of us, the Achilles heel being the themed picture round which was 60's popstars, an area I really need to improve on.

Current affairs went well only dropping a point thanks mainly to reading David Clarks blog HERE which has a weekly section looking at whats been in news and asking questions around it. Ideal and I am going to be a copycat and do a similar thing to help myself and other readers.

Some cracking questions at the quiz last night....

 Beckham was the second Englishman to win the top title with teams in three different countries, but who was the first?

Had me racking my brains and I didnt even think of the answer. Ill post this up later in the week! Answers in the comment box

No comments:

Post a Comment